Skin Care For Combination Skin

My beloved skin care products

Hi bloggers! Today I'm so excited to share with you guys my skin care products that I used. Actually, I just started to use this brand for five months ago. And I could see some changes on my skin. Basically, the products above are very suitable for people that have combination skins. Before I used these kind of products, I did use two or three brands and I liked to buy face wash from burt's bee, while the toner is from Loreal and the moisturizer from Safi Balqis.

I think some people like to combine two or three brands products as long as they have face cleanser, toner, moisturiser, serum and etc. So, this method is not wrong at all. Okey? Depends on people. Lain orang lain kulitnya, lain kesesuaian produk yang boleh digunakan.

So, anyone still do not know how the combination skin is?

People who is combination skin can be dry or normal in other areas, and oily at T-zone. Where is T-zone ? It is on the area forehead, nose and chin. If you are not a combination skin you can read this website, WebMD, either you have normal or dry skin.

All the products that I used are from The Body Shop. Actually, I bought this from USA. Average price is from $10 - $30. Nampak angka macam kecil jer, but when I converted the currency, the price in Malaysia is quite expensive though.😦

Let's read my seven skin care products for combination skin.

This daily-use facial wash for blemished skin gives clearer-looking skin when used as part of a regular regime.

1. Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash

     Price: RM 49.00

I really love this facial wash as it is made of tea tree oil which is very good for blemished skin. Baunya yang sangat harum dan bila dah kenakan di muka rasa sangat sejuk. Cara Beeha pakai pencuci muka ni, mula-mula basahkan tangan dan picitkan sedikit pencuci muka tersebut. Kemudian, sapukan di kedua-dua belah tangan dan sapukan di muka secara perlahan-lahan. Pastikan di bahagian T-zone itu perlu disapu dengan lebih lama. Don't try so hard sapu muka tu, kerana muka kita ini sangat lembut. So, just sapu secara perlahan seolah mengurut muka anda.

Benefit of tea tree skin clearing facial wash:
  • Removes excess oil without over-drying skin
  • Helps remove impurities
  • Clinically proven to give clearer-looking skin


This alcohol-free, refreshing and purifying toner helps to rebalance combination skin.

2. Seaweed Oil-Balancing Toner

     Price: RM 65.00

Second, I used oil-balancing toner from The Body Shop Seaweed. So, the facial wash I used is made of tea tree but this one is enriched with mineral seaweed. The Tea Tree product also has toner but I prefer choose the Seaweed product, as in USA, the weather is not too hot. Therefore, it's enough if I only used the Tea Tree Facial Wash with the Seaweed Toner. If I used the Tea Tree Toner too, my skin will become more dry. To avoid this and balance my skin, I choose to use Seaweed Toner.

Benefit of seaweed oil-balancing toner:
  • Removes traces of cleanser, make-up and impurities
  • Purifies
  • Refreshes
  • Prepares skin for moisturiser


This innovative concentrate helps to enhance surface skin condition, leaving it looking smoother, fresher and healthier.

3. Drops of Youth Concentrate (30ml)

     Price: RM 165.00

The first serum I had. Reminder for the youth, or younger girl who wanna try serum. Make sure you are 20 or above when using serum products. I have read an article about that, and it stated that serum is suitable for people 20 and above. Sorry, I cannot remember the full article and its elaboration. But, I think 19 is too younger to use serum actually.

Use this serum two times a day, before use the moisturiser. "Serum is particularly suited to this task because it is made up of smaller molecules that can penetrate deeply into the skin and deliver a very high concentration of active ingredients. This makes them a great tool for targeting specific skincare concerns, like wrinkles." Serum is looks alike moisturiser but it more works for your inner skin. So, it just not enhanced your surface skin only.

Benefit of drops of youth concentrate:
  • Helps enhance surface skin condition
  • Smoothes
  • Instantly moisturising
  • 99% of ingredients are of natural origin



A velvety air-whipped moisturising cream to leave skin feeling smoother, more supple and refined with a youthful-looking bounce. Infused with a potent blend of 3 plant stem cells.

4. Drops of Youth Cream

     Price: RM 145.00

This is a cream works as a moisturiser on your skin and it's totally different with other moisturiser. First, it texture I don't know how to describe deeply. But, it so smooth.. I thought this cream will make my skin become oily, but not at all. It absorbs quickly, and I can feel my skin is smooth after applied that. I also read some comment and review from other people. They said that, it is highly recommended for people who has bad scar, in syaa Allah the scars will fade. I also recommended you guys to buy this one! (Okey, I'm so excited.)


This revolutionary gel-to-peel leaves skin clean and purified from the day’s pollutants.



5. Drops of Youth Liquid Peel

     Price: RM 125.00

This liquid peel just an add-on product same as you use mask. Use this product 2 times a week. Cara penggunaan, basahkan muka anda sedikit. Kemudian, picitkan liquid ini dan sapukan perlahan-lahan di muka. Korang akan perasan, dia akan keluar macam daki-daki hitam. Sebenarnya itulah dead skin yang telah di buang.

Benefit of drops of youth liquid peel:
  • Exfoliating can help to reduce blemishes, the signs of ageing and sun damage!
  • Instantly feels like dead skin cells are lifted (88% agree*)
  • Peels off impurities and pollutants (88% agree*)
  • Skin feels cleansed from day’s pollution (86% agree*) *when tested on 109 women



This vibrant face mask exfoliates and invigorates sleepy skin to help it look wide awake.

6. Amazonian Acai Energising Radiance Mask

     Price: RM 99.00

I just bought this product two months ago and triend once. The smell is soo good! This product "give your skin a wake up call with our Amazonian Acai Energising Radiance Mask. Inspired by the rituals of Amazonian tribes, our juicy 100% vegan face mask is a bouncy blend containing acai berry, guarana and babassu oil and is formulated without parabens, paraffin, silicone or mineral oil." The Body Shop already has three different types of mask, and other two new masks -Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Polishing Mask and Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask.

Benefit of amazonian acai mask:
  • 100% vegan
  • Fresh juicy face mask
  • For skin that needs a fast recharge from signs of fatigue and stress
  • Invigorates, smoothes and fights the appearance of fatigue
  • Ideal to create a facial at home
  • Infused with acai berry, guarana and Community Trade babassu oil all from Brazil
  • Formulated without parabens, paraffin, silicone or mineral oil


Targeted care for blemished skin.

7. Tea Tree Oil (10ml)

     Price: RM 42.00

Before this, I used Safi Balqis antibacteria (ubat jerawat). That one works on my acne too. Then, I tried this tea tree oil. This one wroks very fast. I only put twist, it reduces my acne and dry just like that. Not even leave any scar unless you play or pinch your acne. Mula-mula pakai tu, memang tak biasa dan rasa pedih sedikit. After a few seconds, oil tu dah meresap... Dah tak rasa pedih lagi. Tapi memang guarantee jerawat korang kecut, and please jangan pegang jerawat tu. Main jer sikit, confirmed tinggal parut as your hand banyak bakteria, dengan tak basuhnyaa memang jerawat korang infected and tinggalkan parut.

Benefit of tea tree oil:
  • Soothing
  • Has antibacterial properties
  • Does not dry out skin


Yeahhh, so these are seven products I use currently for combination skin like me. Hopefully, this review and sharing from me can help you guys to buy good products for your skin. Any question or comment, you can write in the comment form below. 😊


You Might Also Like

5 Comments

Feel free to leave your comment here. Thank you. ;)