New Zealand To Visit



Credit the picture to the owner (I forgot her website tho)

Yeay! We are on the second day challenge. The topic is:

 Somewhere you like to move or visit.


I choose New Zealand as my next future trip (because I dunno when will I go there). But, I really hope I will go there someday. This is one of my dream place that I wanna go there. Since I was in high school, I hoped that I further my study in University of Canterbury, NZ. I dreamed that I could pursue pharmacy major at that university. 

Tetapi, itu hanyalah bayangan Beeha jer dan I kuburkan je mimpi tu. Mungkin bukan rezeki Beeha untuk sambung belajar dekat situ. But, I have a friend yang sambung belajar dekat sana. Her name is Adilah, which is one of my best-friends in high school. We are in the same class in Form 5. Meja pun sebelah-sebelah. She a straight A's student for SPM. But, I'm not. Hmmm. Malu jugak lah sebab tak dapat straight A's in SPM, bila cikgu kau dah target u will get that. The only B that I got was English subject. Yang ni aku mengakui la kenapa aku tak dapat A, sebab aku sendiri tak push hard untuk this subject (because I don't like). Banyak kali Beeha pujuk diri Beeha supaya berusaha lebih sikit untuk subjek ni, tapi sebab rasa tak minat I tak study sangat. Orang lain like, 'petik api' je  ehh no. Petik jari jer. Mostly vocabulary diaorang dah master. Aku susun ayat pun tunggang terbalik, but for Bahasa punya subjek aku SUKA!

Masih ingat lagi buku Komsas yang kita perlu baca? Satu-satunya buku yang aku masih ingat adalah 'Kasut Kelopak Jantung', but this one is for lower secondary (Form 1-Form 3). Untuk Form 4 & 5 aku tak ingat. Maybe this time dah berubah buku komsas yang perlu dibelajar. So, satu hari ni cikgu suruh laa baca dialog dalam buku tu. Sebab aku minat sangat, aku feel watak dalam tu. Cikgu pun puji bagus sebab aku baca ada nada, bukan hanya sekadar baca dengan senada. 

Jadi, berbalik dengan tempat yang paling aku berharap aku akan jejak adalah Queenstown! See the picture above! That one is a Queenstown place in Winter. But, I'm when Spring the place is more beautiful. The flowers start to bloom and you can see a colorful scenery.

I cannot conclude lebih-lebih pasal Queenstown sebab I tak pernah pergi. Tapi dari gambar gambar, memang cantikla and then boleh naik cable car, something like that. 







You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Feel free to leave your comment here. Thank you. ;)