Bullet My Whole Day



It should be Tuesday post, but I kinda busy. I have a Biology lab until late evening (8.00 p.m.) and I have a Math test on the next day. So, I decided to cheat on that challenge! Hahhhaa. So, lets continue the third challenge.


Downtown Indianapolis

BULLET MY WHOLE DAY

  • Wake up at 6.00 a.m. for Subuh prayer
  • Sleep again
  • Wake up at 8.30 a.m and take bath
  • Breakfast - cereal with milk
  • Cook for lunch (I always cook early because I wanna focus study after that)
  • Then, do revision for Math test on Wednesday
  • Tired, rest and watching drama Melayu
  • Feeling hungry and having my lunch while watching a drama
  • Relax for 10-15 minutes
  • Go for Zuhur prayer
  • Continue doing Biology pre-lab and quiz
  • At the evening, I eat again before going to my Biology lab
  • Prepare myself, make-up and so on.
  • Went to class (about 2 hours and half)
  • Back from the class, perform Maghrib prayer.
  • Get the shower
  • Perform my Isya prayer
  • I sleep early.


You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Semoga semua urusan dipermudahkan oleh Allah SWT :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that you slept early.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kadang-kadang macam tu jugak. Masak awal untuk lunch 😄

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comment here. Thank you. ;)