My Favorite 4 Pastel Colors






Pastel color is a trend nowadays. I see a lot of shops and online shopping sell clothes with pastel colors. I like them so much. They are so cool colors. Sometimes, we need to subtle in playing with the colors. Not all the time we need to wear a bold color. Maybe at the office, you have to wear a proper outfit and specific type of colors that suitable for working environment.

Sebelum ni, Beeha lebih suka pakai seluar jeans dan t-shirt. Mudah dan senang! Until now, I'm still wearing jeans and t-shirts if I were lazy enough. Usually, this is my suitable outfit to go for class. If I go hangout with my friends, I typically wear blouse and jeans, or maybe palazzo with blouse. Kadang jealous jugak dengan budak-budak instafamous sekarang, boleh dikatakan 365 hari setahun, 365 outfits yang berbeza-beza setiap hari. Whoaaa! I dunno guys why diaorang begitu banyak duit untuk beli outfit sebegitu banyak. But, no wonder if they can buy those thing because usually yang famous ni datangnya dari youtube. As a youtuber, they also can get income from that. So, they can buy anything from that money. And just snap picture, and hashtag outfit of the day. Boleh jadi kan? 😏

So, stop away from this imagination. I wanna share with you guys my favorite pastel colors for now (yes, for now because I currently addicted with these 4 colors).

Baby Pink : This is my first top color for pastel. Since I was a kid, I really liked pink color. It was a bright pink though. At the age of 11,  I didn't like pink anymore. Why? Cause people always say, pink is for childish girl. So, I didn't like people teased me like that and I stopped to buy any pink cloth. But, right now pink become a trend! Mostly, is a soft pink (really really soft and I can't help myself to stop buying this color for my clothes).

Green Mint : This is also my favorite color. By seeing my blog, u would agree that I like this color so much! But, I only have one blouse of this color. Hahaha.

Nude Brown : This is my favorite color after SPM (Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia). I bought a lot of nude brown scarves. Beware boys or man, girl and woman always seeing a color is more than one. For me, they are many tones for nude brown. Even though, it just slightly different, I will buy it as a new color that I don't have yet!

Baby Blue : Yes, this is the latest favorite color. Like two or three days ago, I went shopping with my grandma and sister. I would say, three of my clothes were baby blue (and one them, it might be navy blue). I dunno how can I love blue color. Because, I was anti with that color (so close minded, because I think blue is more suitable for man).

Most of my outfits, I would prefer to wear baby blue with baby pink. It's such a good combination plus with a white shoes or sneakers. This is a favorite trend for young girl currently. I do always stalk in the instagram explorer, most young girl with this kind of outfits ﹣ wearing pastel color clothes with white sneakers and small sling bags. A suitable outfit when hangout with friends or for doing relax activities.


So, do share your favorite colors and leave it in my comment box. 😀








You Might Also Like

14 Comments

  1. Okay, your thumbnail lawa, serius lawa. You pun lawa aaa jeles cennie. I love all things in pastel, semua lawa :') But my favourite colour is Burgandy and Purple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, thank you puji I lebih2 ni. You pun lawa jugak. :D Burgandy is merah gelap right?

      Delete
  2. Our common fav is baby pink & nude brown! But mine also rose gold - it is quite trendy lately but is it consider pastel? Hahahaha xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think rose gold is yes, one of pastel too. Tapi kalau dpt phone ke, accesories rose gold ke, kasut ke... Masya Allah cantiknya!

      Delete
  3. nude brown = my feveret, beeha.
    memang byk sgt warna tanah dlm koleksi aida.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! haha sama! dulu masa kecik suka pink, but then tak suka pastu suka balikkk! xD
    and yes nude brown pun i suka!
    green mint and baby blue nice but i belum confident to wear these two colors ahah. /;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehh pakai jer, warna ni warna lembut, masuk je dengan apa apa tak kisah laa skin tone mcm mana pun. :)

      Delete
  5. Pastel colour memang cantik, tengok pun sejuk je mata. My fav mestilah mint green, tapi kalau nak gabung baby blue & pink.

    Kenapa gambar2 beeha cantik sangat... Pandai la edit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unfortunately LZ not suit with pastel color..
    So I'll choose dark color..

    ReplyDelete
  7. i dont really have any fav when it comes to pastel colours but I love them all as long as it is pleasant to my eyes. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comment here. Thank you. ;)